I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit–just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call–one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.Ephesians 4:1-6
Whenever we enter a church, or any crowd of people for the first time, we typically don’t look for signs, we look for faces. We first scan the crowd for anyone familiar. If we don’t see any familiar faces, we’ll then look for friendly faces. At Cornerstone, you may not find familiar faces, but we trust you’ll find friendly ones.
However, just knowing some friendly faces in a church is not enough to connect – we need fellowship. When you are ready, we encourage you to join a small group or Bible study, participate in one of our service projects, or volunteer to help with a particular ministry. When we connect with people, true fellowship takes place and church feels more like home.
Here are some tips on getting connected at Cornerstone:
- Stay after the worship service and talk with people.
- Come to our Sunday morning prayer time at 9:30am.
- Bring your family to meal prep for St. Stephen’s Men’s Shelter. Learn more
- Participate in our potlucks and congregational meetings.
- Bring your family to Visit with Vets at the Hastings Veteran’s Home. Learn more
- Participate in special church outings, retreats or conferences.
- Encourage your kids to attend Youth Group or Cornerstone Kids.
- Using the form below, request our weekly email newsletter.
- Commit to praying for others in the congregation.
Ways to give of yourself at Cornerstone Missionary Fellowship
- Help with setup and tear down on Sundays
- Help lead worship
- Be on our prayer team
- Work with our children during the sermon
- Lead a Bible Study
- Encourage others
- Help with administration and organization
Click here to download our Time and Talent form.
Contact Pastor Mark if you would like to volunteer or you need more information.
Giving financially to Cornerstone Missionary Fellowship
We are a 501(c)(3) corporation which enables us to receive donations. Checks can be made payable to Cornerstone Missionary Fellowship.